Cheap flower deliver
- Homemade fruit bouquet - Wholesale wedding bouquets
Cheap Flower Deliver
- hand over: to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- bring to a destination, make a delivery; "our local super market delivers"
- Formally hand over (someone)
- Obtain (a vote) in favor of a candidate or cause
- Bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Panasonic FZ20 Flower Macro
Still playing around with this camera. Works nicely with Raynox DCR-250 macro lens, lens adapter, about $60 new delivered, all-in. Telephoto out to full and you are in business. You can easily take photos all day from 2-3 inches away. I use the camera's flash. You can also diffuse the light with a tissue or something equally cheap
. The possibilities are endless. I did not use a tripod (and it shows), but I am basically in a lazy, vegetative state after a 17 hour work day. Not complaining - pleased to be working. And God Bless to those less for
Happy Mother's Day
The wife put together a flower-arrangement for
her mother's mother for Mothers Day. They're being delivered whilst I upload this photograph. Being the cheap
-bastard that I am, I shot a few photographs of the arrangement, and said "... and that's for my mum!"
I'm kidding Mum, the card is in the mail.
This is for ALL the mum's out there who may not get anything from their children. Enjoy!
Related topics: silk calla lilly wedding bouquet plant red flower florists in birmingham coral wedding flowers wooden flower stand artificial flower vases send flower usa
- (火) 03:58:49|
- Category: None