KNITTING PATTERNS FLOWERS - FLOWER BLOOMING TEA - YELLOW FLOWER EARRINGS
Knitting Patterns Flowers
- Material that is in the process of being knitted
- creating knitted wear
- (knit) make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
- knit: needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- A repeated decorative design
Knitting Without Tears: Basic Techniques and Easy-to-Follow Directions for Garments to Fit All Sizes
Do you love to knit -- and hate to purl? Have you ever start
ed a sweater without enough yarn from the same dye lot to finish it? When you cast on, do you end up with a tail of yarn that's maddeningly too long or too short? Elizabeth Zimmermann comes to the rescue with clever solutions to frustrating problems and step-by-step instructions for brilliant, timeless designs.
In Knitting Without Tears, you'll find elegant designs for:
Color-pattern Norwegian ski sweaters
Seamless patterned-yoke sweaters
er-stitch jackets for babies
Watch caps, socks, slippers, mittens, and more!
This classic and influential book is poised to inspire a whole new generation of knitters who have yet to discover the joys and comforts of knitting
. As the lady herself once put it, "properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
almost done, but i still have to block and sew the flower on etc....
this was a CUTE pattern but oh man it was very tedious. i'm loving the look of the "fisherman's rib" but it takes twice as long as normal ribbing.
not a good trait for my short attention span lol
also, i had to tweak the flower pattern just a bit. even by cutting down the cast-off stitch count about 50 stitches, its still a little bit too... floofy lol
Flower Bud Start
I'm updating this pattern, and knitting a sample in some of my favorite yarn.
Pattern: Flower Bud Beanie by me
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Sealing Wax
Needle: US size 8/5mm
Related topics: wedding bouquets blue flowers roses and calla lily bouquet online sympathy flower bridal bouquet silk flowers wholesale flower girl orange wedding flower arrangements artificial floral large petal flower
- (火) 03:56:08|
- Category: None